Payment Plans

  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS

    Injaz holding provides its clients with flexible payment plans for under construction projects. Clients will benefit from malleable payments tailored to their needs and capacities while reaching 25% of the purchase amount upon delivery. Once the project is delivered, Injaz Holding assists clients in thorough research to help them benefit from the most convenient housing loans in the market.

  • DELIVERED PROJECTS
    DELIVERED PROJECTS

    Injaz holding provides its clients with flexible payment plans for its delivered projects. These projects require the client to pay 25% of the apartment’s value to the developer and provide the remaining 75% through a housing loan. In that case, Injaz Holding assists clients in thorough research to help them benefit from the most convenient housing loans in the market. Occasionally, clients can also benefit from special housing products, developed by Injaz and different banking partners. In other cases, clients prefer to settle all the amount in cash without any financial loan. In all cases, Injaz Holding ensures its clients in providing them with the most suitable payment plan and guiding them through the registration procedure.

  • COMMERCIAL/RETAIL PROJECTS
    COMMERCIAL/RETAIL PROJECTS

    Injaz holding provides its clients with flexible payment plans for its retail and commercial units. With personalized installments to fit the clients’ needs and abilities, a total of 40% of the lot’s amount should be settled throughout construction until delivery. Upon registration, Injaz Holding assists its clients in determining the most suitable loan to settle remaining amount and guides them through registration and legal procedures to finalize their deal.

Copyright © 2018 Injaz Holding. All rights reserved